Adult Stick and Puck (Over 18s only)
About Stick and Puck
Stick and puck sessions provide an opportunity to hone your hockey skills and practice skating, shooting, passing, stick handling and much more. Each session costs £10. Maximum 24 players. First come first serve basis. Booking and payment can be taken over the phone or turn up and pay. No refunds for no shows or cancellations within 24 hours of the session.
All players must sign the register upon arrival and be level 4 or above.
Date & Times:
Every Monday and Friday 1pm – 2pm
Consumables can be purchased from reception:
- Pucks (£1.50 each)
- Stick tape (£3.00 a roll)
- Leg tape (£3.00 a roll)
- Wear comfortable sports clothing
- Helmet with minimum half face shield.
- Bring your own pucks
- (Recommended full hockey kit)
Rules & Etiquette
- Helmets must be worn at all times with the strap done up, including in the players’ benches.
- The Rink does not provide equipment for stick & puck sessions.
- No food or drinks are allowed by the ice or on the players’ benches other than water.
- No scrimmaging will be allowed at any time.
- No team practices, group lessons or private coaching.
- No stick handling / passing aids allowed.
- Be respectful of other players.
- Do not take other people’s pucks.
- Keep your head up and be aware of your surroundings.
- Share the ice and the goals.
- No video recording or use of go-pro cameras.
- Violation of these rules will result in ejection from the ice with no refund.